Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

I don't remember how I stumbled upon this delicious recipe, but I'm sure glad I did. These are by far my favorite pumpkin cookies ever. While I love the flavor of pumpkin cookies, I don't love how cakey they always seem to be. Well, with the eggs eliminated, these cookies solve that problem. These are chewy and perfect and I can't get enough. The amounts below are doubled from the original recipe, otherwise there wouldn't be enough! You're welcome. :)

2 sticks (1 cup) butter
2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
7.5 oz. (1/2 can) 100% pure pumpkin
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ginger
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. cloves
3 c. flour
2 c. chocolate chips
        Preheat oven to 350°. Cream together butter and sugars. Add the vanilla and pumpkin and mix until smooth. Combine all dry ingredients and add to the rest, mixing just until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
        Bake rounded balls of dough (I use a cookie scoop) on an ungreased cookie sheet for 11-14 minutes or just until they start to puff up a little. Cool slightly before removing from pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment