Thursday, January 21, 2021

Easy Cheese Ball

I've modified this enough to be completely unrecognizable from its original source so I'm calling it my own. Not that I make it very often because I don't, but when an occasion calls for a cheese ball, this is a good one!

8 oz. Neufchatel cream cheese (regular cream cheese is fine, too)
2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
2 Tbsp. chopped green onion
1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/8 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. garlic salt
1/4 tsp. season salt
1 c. sliced almonds, chopped
        Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Add in cheddar cheese, green onions, Worcestershire, garlic powder, garlic salt and season salt. Stir together until combined. Pour chopped almonds onto plastic wrap then roll cheese ball in almonds. Roll up into plastic wrap and refrigerate. When ready to serve, unwrap and place on plate. Serve with crackers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment