Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Best Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

We love these cookies! Whenever I make cookies, I leave a few out on a plate and put the rest in a gallon ziplock in the freezer. That keeps me from eating them all. With these, my kids actually prefer them frozen. I got this recipe years ago from my friend, Dana, and it's been our favorite peanut butter cookie recipe ever since. 

1 c. peanut butter
1 c. butter
1 c. sugar
1 c. packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1 ½ tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. salt
2 ½ c. flour
2 c. milk chocolate chips (I use semi-sweet)
        Cream butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar and eggs together. Add dry ingredients. Mix and add chocolate chips. Scoop onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 7½ - 10 minutes. Makes 5 dozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment