Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Grandma's Dilly Dip

This yummy dip tastes like a visit to Grandma's house. I always remember it paired with Chicken in a Biskit crackers, but others in my family think of Wavy Lay's potato chips. Either way, this dip is so good and terribly addicting. Unfortunately, I didn't get the recipe from my grandma, but with input from my aunt and my sister and plenty of experimenting myself, what I've come up with tastes exactly the way I remember it!

4 oz. cream cheese (Use more if you want it thicker with a slightly more subtle flavor)

1 heaping Tbsp. mayonnaise

1 Tbsp. chopped fresh onion

¼ to ½ of a good sized green pepper

2 medium dill pickles (or ~1/2 cup dill pickle slices)

Blend in blender or use immersion blender. Add a splash of pickle juice if needed for consistency. Serve with Chicken in a Biskit crackers or wavy potato chips.


No comments:

Post a Comment