Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Sweet Popcorn

This is delicious. My favorite is the Christmas peppermint popcorn. I make it for my kids, telling myself I'll have just a little, but it's like eating Lay's potato chips - "No one can eat just one" - and before I know it, I've eaten half the bowl. 

1 package Microwave popcorn

Vanilla almond Bark (2-4 oz.)

m&m’s , sprinkles or colored sugar (optional)

Microwave the popcorn according to package directions. When cool, place popcorn in large bowl and remove any unpopped kernels. Melt almond bark in microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals, stirring between each, until smooth. Pour almond bark over popcorn and stir to coat. You can stir in candies, sprinkles, etc. if desired for a colorful snack. Yummy, salty and sweet. Christmas variation: Stir in ~1/3 c. crushed candy canes while almond bark is still “wet” for a subtly minty, super delicious treat. Use ‘Movie Theater Butter’ popcorn for the best flavor.


No comments:

Post a Comment